Get Hyped for My Upcoming Networking Event


You’re invited to my upcoming networking event—be there! 

Looking to buy a Bay Area Home? Search all Bay Area homes for sale. Selling Your Bay Area Home? Use our home evaluation tool.

I’m excited to announce that we’re soon going to be having another amazing networking event. We’ve normally held them in downtown Danville, but we are moving locations to downtown Walnut Creek.

The event will be held November 29 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Modern China Cafe, 1525 N Main St, Walnut Creek. There’s no cost to attend, and I’d love to see you guys down there.

The past networking events that we’ve had have been amazing successes.


The past networking events that we’ve had have been amazing successes. So come on down, hand out your business cards, have a cocktail and a little bite of food, meet some new people, grow your business, and have a damn good time!

Call me at (925) 915-1978 to get your tickets, and make sure you get down here!

As always, feel free to contact me about any other real estate questions you have. I look forward to hearing from you soon.