This Commission Deal Is Too Good to Share Online


As a way of thanking you for watching our videos, I’d like to share an exclusive deal you won’t find anywhere else.

Looking to buy a Bay Area Home? Search all Bay Area homes for sale. Selling Your Bay Area Home? Use our home evaluation tool.

Today, I want to take a minute to express my gratitude to all of the people who have supported my team. I truly appreciate you allowing me into your inbox.

We appreciate you watching our videos, so as we draw to the end of 2017, I’d like to offer you a special commission opportunity.

This deal is so exclusive that my lawyers won’t let me tell you what it is publicly. If you want to take advantage, all you need to do is contact me. This deal is going to last until the end of 2017, and perhaps into the first quarter of 2018 if you ask us nicely, so be sure to get in touch as soon as possible.

This deal is so exclusive that my lawyers won’t let me tell you what it is publicly.


While I can’t tell you much, I can tell you that this special deal will save you more money than our competitors. If you give me or someone on my team a call, we’d be happy to set you up.

But, that isn’t all. We also have a special offer for our buyers. If you are looking for a home, my team and I would like to give you access to a group of folks we call our “secret MLS.”

MLS means the multiple listing service, but these people have homes that aren’t listed there. These listings are a secret treasure trove of opportunity, and provide a great chance for you to find a home that won’t be seen anywhere else.

As for the commission offer I mentioned earlier, it’s good through the end of this year so don’t wait.

If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.